Gritty, rock and really sexy, that’s how to describe in three words the leather pants that I like so much!
They are one of those evergreen items that each of us must possess and show off for many occasions.
But to wear them, you have to balance the pros and cons of these pants that are often matched with very unlikely combos !
leather pants: the pros
The leather pants, have the advantage of giving a rock air even to the most basic looks (t-shirt + white sneakers) and expressing a spirited and bold personality.
- they are a fantastic alternative to jeans! -
leather pants: cons
The fundamental problem of the leather pants is that they wrap the legs as if they are a real sheath that may not do justice to the more curvy girls.
- So imperfections are, alas, highlighted! -
So, my advice for the curvy girls is to choose large, palazzo or culotte leather pants, that wrap not your fantastic shapes and that allow you to be in line with the trend of the season!
leather pants: when and how to wear them
They are perfectly suitable for all the seasons (perhaps a little ‘less to’ summer !!!) and for all the occasions (unless you were not invited to a gala dinner!).
- Time and right place to wear the leather pants, do not exist! Everything depends on the right combinations. -
In fact, you can match them choosing between:
- Basic look: like turtlenecks and snekaers which will never be wrong;
- More feminine mix: as a crop top or a silk blouse with ruffles, so as to defuse the rock tones of the trousers;
- Rock match: as, for example, total black outfit with maxi fur and short-brimmed hat.
I paired my leather pants with ruffles to the mix sweater + sherpa jeans jacket for a casual and super comfortable result!
Do you like them? But above all, would you like to buy a pair of leather pants during the last days of sales?
jacket, leather pants and booties – ZARA // sweater – H&M // bag – WHAT FOR
Ph. Federica Ariemma