No denying it, surely accomplice Gucci’s creative direction headed by Alessandro Michele, the 70’s look is, already from the last season, now back in vogue.
Palazzo pants, maxi skirts, floral prints, boots and large hats are now really cool! So, I thought to give you a little inspiration to create a total 70’s look with a casual and romantic touch 🙂
What you need to recreate a 70’s look with a casual and romantic touch are very few and simple ingredients:
- a pair of bell-bottom pants (skinny on the thigh and wide at the bottom) or palazzo pants (wide and slipped from top to bottom, like the ones that here I wear). You can choose between jeans or trousers in natural colors or floral dark prints ;
- white blouse with wide sleeves to be worn inside the pants with a big belt or half in and half out for a more contemporary look;
-As an alternative, to give to your 70's look a romantic touch, you can choose a lace item! I opted for this cute crop top by FLOREIZA;
- heeled boots: it doesn’t matter if they are knee-high or ankle , the basic rule is to choose leather or suede boots and NOT stiletto heeled;
- accessory with optical print (only if you are NOT wearing a floral item!). Choose a scarf around the neck or a bag with a geometric and colorful pattern as long as the same color as the rest of the outfit. I took the opportunity to show off my new wonderful bag by WHAT FOR;
- wide-brimmed and monochrome hat. You can pick between colors such as black, burgundy, forest green and neutral shades!
So now, let’s recover all these items in your wardrobe and let’s try to recreate a 70’s look in line with the trends of the moment!
Palazzo jeans and booties – ZARA // Hat – ASOS